HILL’S INTERIORS considers customer service as giving the customer what they need when they need it. Another part of customer service is giving them high quality information to keep them from making a mistake, waste a lot of time and money with a bad or troublesome design. In every business and commercial project at Hill’s we promise:
- To make a deliberate effort to deliver the best possible product, consistent with the scope of the project.
- To make every effort to reveal any problem with the project design or materials selected.
- To share concern for the customer’s success in the use of his product, by being sure it is suitable for the use intended.
- To promptly deliver product and services.
- To create a feeling of trust and confidence on the part of the customer.
- To tell the truth; to not over-promise, to not deceive, and give honest measure.
HILL’S INTERIORS offers a knowledge of our products and services that saves the customer from “over” or “under” buying. Good design comes from experience; it is our responsibility to help commercial customers to have the confidence to proceed with their projects.